List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Regarding: moving towards KDE4 translations
From:       "Renato Pavicic - Translator-shop.org" <renato () translator-shop ! org>
Date:       2007-02-18 13:33:02

Hello,

Have few questions about moving to KDE4:

1. I've finally had some time so I deleted old trunk, that is OK,
wright?

2. are you sure all lines from 3.5 are converted to 4 in OK manner?
because in kdeedu/kgeography.pot there are very few lines. That is
reflected in PO, where only lines from POT seem to be available for
localization, but the bunch of lines are made (what's the word?)
"obsolete"?

3. plural forms for 4 are the same as in 3.5? (just my repetitive question)

Thanks
--
Best regards,
 Renato