Am Donnerstag, 15. Februar 2007 15:22 schrieb Diniz Bortolotto: > 2007/2/15, Stephan Kulow : > ... > > > I was unsure about its state, but you're right: they can go as well. > > > > Greetings, Stephan > > Hi Stephan! > I forgot to ask about repository's structure we need to keep. > I had, before cleaning, an structure like this: > trunk/l10n/pt_BR//files.po > I removed the files.po, but kept the "directory" . > Which is the correct structure for appropriate script behaviour? > We need to keep those "directories" or, on the other hand, we need to > remove them? it doesn't matter to the scripts - the cleaning is just for your translators. Greetings, Stephan