List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: IMPORTANT: moving towards KDE4 translations
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2007-02-11 12:03:22

Am Sonntag, 11. Februar 2007 schrieben Sie:
> Am Sonntag, 11. Februar 2007 11:23 schrieb Thomas Reitelbach:
> > Am Sonntag, 11. Februar 2007 12:16:46 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
> > > BTW: these are the languages not in subdirs (that have been missed from
> > > conversion). I guess they have never been released.
> >
> > Hausa (ha) language is missing in this list.
> > The ha subdirectory exists, but i did not add it to the subdirs file
> > because most important files are not translated yet.
>
> Then it doesn't have a entry.desktop in the stable branch.

Correct, but it isn't meant to be released in the current state anyway. I'm
waiting for the Hausa team coordinator to send me the missing files, then the
entry.desktop will be created.

Bye,
Thomas

--
There are 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary, and those
who don't.