On Monday, 29. January 2007 16:24, Burkhard Lück wrote: > > What is the point of this commit, this breaks compilation now: > Strange, not for me. > I checked this before the commit and just now again. > I can compile and install quanta, and get all messages translated, with the > old revision the translations of the messages in this file are not > displayed. it bails out during installation on the dashboard: actions.rc:3 parser error: EntityRef: expecting ';' And honestly, I think the code is now invalid. Dirk