List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: About translation docmessages
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek () lichota ! net>
Date:       2007-01-24 9:41:11

Khoem Sokhem napisaƂ(a):
> Hi,
>
> I have problem with the translations of some mesages into Khmer. The problem
> messages are:
> **&migrator-applications; &migrator-dictionary; &standard-menu-entries;
> &glossary;**
>
> When I translated these messages to Khmer then start using command meinproc,

These messages are references to other .docbook files, they should not
be translated. There are other files which contain remaining parts of
this documentation, named packagename_entityname.po, for example:
docmessages/kdebase/userguide_migrator-applications.po
For Userguide you have to translate all packages beginning with
"userguide_" to be able to generate docbook.

Also, be aware that .po files are converted into docbooks in different
order than they appear in main docbook file, so you might have to run
update_xml twice: first time it will generate all packagename_entityname
names, giving error "undefined entity" for main docbook, then on second
run, everything will be processed OK (assuming you don't have other
errors in .po files).

HTH

	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish team coordinator)