List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Making tarballs of playground/pim/contact* on Jan. 21 (Sun)
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek () lichota ! net>
Date:       2007-01-21 9:44:32

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau napisaƂ(a):
> I will do the tarballs on the afternoon/evening(CET) of Jan. 21, Sunday . So
> the translations should be done until the 20, right? As a last change I added
> a simple string to contactsapplet one hour ago, so the string freeze only
> just started.
>
> Files to be translated in case are in trunk/playground/pim:
> * all those beginning with "contact" (see parallel mail)
> * kcmcontacts.pot
> * desktop_playground-pim.pot

I have updated Polish translation and I have a few notes:
* There is a lot of small 2,3-message .po files - it makes translating
and managing them harder. Also some messages are duplicated. Can you do
a few larger .po files containing this messages?
* Templates seem not to be updated. For example "New All Contacts
Button" does not appear in file contactsapplet.cpp:217 and it is in .pot
file.

	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish team coordinator)