List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: documentation backport for 3.5.7
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2007-01-18 18:19:27

On Mittwoch, 17. Januar 2007, Krzysztof Lichota wrote:
> I think it would be enough to implement using --previous option for
> gettext in scripty, as proposed in thread "new gettext release / nice
> feature?". This way translators would see what was changed in message
> when it was fuzzied. It would help tremendously to fix these fuzzies in
> long documentation messages :)

Just from my memory: I'm not sure if this is possible for KDE 3.5 series
because it relies on a patched version of msgfmt, i don't know is this is
true for msgmerge as well.

> As for documentation unfreeze, it is OK for me. But it should be done as
> soon as possible to have enough time for fixing.

You have my vote for a documentation unfreeze :)

Cheers,
Thomas

--
There are 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary, and those
who don't.