List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: where gone POT files for kde*?
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-01-17 12:34:42

> [: Eloy Cuadra :]
> Er... copied? or converted? Plural handling and comments treatment are
> completely different between current and future gettext. Can scripty (or
> some other script) do this conversion automatically?

There is a conversion script, in:

branches/work/kde4-l10n/scripts/conversion/kdepo2std.pl

but there is no need for translators to use it by themselves. It should be
applied on the repository side, on all translations, when the translation
handling system (Scripty, etc.) is completed for KDE4.

(I'm just mentioning it so that noone wastes time writing a duplicate, or
if someone really wants to play with it...)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team