List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to handle commit of new data-file format?
From:       Ian Wadham <ianw2 () optusnet ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-01-17 1:03:12

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:12 am, Ian Wadham wrote:
> I am nearly ready to commit my new data-files and code in KDE 4.
> <big snip>
> Hoping all this has minimal impact on the translation teams, Ian W.

All is committed.  There are no new fuzzies generated by scripty in
SVN, except for a small number of genuinely new messages.   The
messages are the same as before, but the file names from which
they come are quite different, so the .pot and .po files are in a
completely different order now, as expected (see branches/l10n,
templates or fr, kdegames/kgoldrunner.*).  Otherwise, there should
be zero impact on translation (no new work to do ... yet).

I noticed that there were 28 *old* fuzzies, many of which are
irrelevant and unwanted.  They seem to be caused by how scripty
and the translation system work.  I shall start a new thread on this.

Cheers, Ian W.