List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: where gone POT files for kde*?
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2007-01-16 20:38:46

On Dienstag, 16. Januar 2007, Diniz Bortolotto wrote:
> 2007/1/16, Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org>:
> > The trunk pot files weren't updated since february 2006 and no-one
> > noticed? That's why I removed them, so that not more team confuse trunk
> > with where 3.5 translations happen.
> >
> > No translations are lost, none! Please concentrate on 3.5 and docu
> > translations atm - all in existing and known branches.
> >
> > Greetings, Stephan
>
> Hi Stephan!
>
> Sorry but I'm confuse!
> We need to have, like 'el', 'fr' and 'ja', .po files in
> branches/work/kde4-l10n/<LANG> ?

No, at least not for now. I suppose these teams are just _experimenting_ a
little bit with the new test framework. But no real work is being done
in /trunk/work/kde4-l10n at the moment!

> And that .po files in trunk/l10n/<LANG>? They appear in CatalogManager
> with that simbol around the icon suggesting a .po file without a .pot
> file.

Just leave them alone - ignore them. The reason that you see those funny
symbols for the files is, that Stephan has moved the templates.
There is nothing to worry about. You can (and should) still translate in
branches/stable/l10n as usual.

Bye,
Thomas
--
There are 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary, and those
who don't.