List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: About docmessages compilation.
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek () lichota ! net>
Date:       2007-01-12 9:18:58

Khoem Sokhem napisał(a):
> នៅថ្ងៃ ព្រ ស្បតិ៍ 11 មករា 2007 16:55, \
> Krzysztof Lichota បាន​សរសេរ​ថា ៖
> > Khoem Sokhem napisał(a):
> > > I tried already, but still the same.
> > > I want to script konsole then I try:
> > > ./script/update_xml km konsole
> > > but I got nothing.
> > >
> > > Any more idea?
> > Have you checked out branches/stable/l10n/documentation directory in
> > your local copy?
> Yes, I have done this. the problem is some applications work and some not.
> When I use: ./script/update_xml km kdebase/konqueror -- work well.
> But when I use: ./script/update_xml km kdebase/konsole -- doesn't work.

The symptoms you are getting (empty line) suggests that the script is
not able to find either original .docbook or proper .po file.
Check both and if it doesn't help, run:
bash -x ./script/update_xml km kdebase/konsole

and post the result. We will see what is going on.

	Krzysztof Lichota (Polish team)