List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Request for the Creation of Hausa in KDE
From:       Thomas Reitelbach <tr () erdfunkstelle ! de>
Date:       2007-01-10 11:51:44

Am Samstag, 23. Dezember 2006 16:57 schrieb Shina Owolabi:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I wish to request for the inclusion of the Hausa language in KDE. This
> is a Nigerian language which we are translating KDE for. I would also
> like to be made the translation Team Leader as well.

Hello Shina,

I'll go ahead and add your language to KDE.
Please send me the PO-Files that you have already translated. The important
ones are in the GUI-module KDELIBS:

kdelibs.po
kio.po
desktop_kdelibs.po
desktop_l10n.po

I guess the 2-letter Code for Hausa is "ha", is that true?
Please send the PO-files to me very soon, as KDE 3.5.6 will be tagged on
January 15th (in 5 days), afterwards you'll have to wait for KDE 3.5.7 to be
released.

If you have already sent them to me, please re-send as i got no mail from you
(probably my spam-filter...)

Bye,
Thomas Reitelbach