Hi there I am arabic translator of Po files there are two similar files for translations at the following locations: http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n/templates/messages/playground-utils/ksim.pot?rev=434106&view=log and http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n/templates/messages/kdeutils/ksim.pot?rev=514574&view=log they are nearly similar but I was wondering if they will be converted with msgfmt and put in the same directory but under different names ? otherwise one is going to delete the other which one is the correct one ? Thanks