On Sunday 10 December 2006 17:40, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote: > So I am asking you about putting it in 3.5 branch but you must feel very at > ease to say No as I am myself an occasional translator and I know your work > is quite long and hard. There's no pressure, if some teams think they can > work on it for 3.5.6 mid January then it'll be great, if not, well, the > manual has been missing for years and will wait a bit more! > Well, as you say, Akregator did not have a manual before, so I can't see how this could be a problem. I'll try to translate the manual in Italian for 3.5.6, but I make no promises. At worst, our users will not be in a worse position than now. Please go ahead with your commit, Luciano -- Luciano Montanaro // \X/ mikelima@cirulla.net