List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Akregator documentation
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2006-12-10 16:40:27

Hi dear translators,

It's me again ;-) I have started the Akregator manual which I committed to
trunk.
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdepim/doc/akregator/

The manual has a short introduction, a Quick Start chapter, a description of
the Akregator configuration dialog and a Chapter for menus description.
Even if it is not a complete doc, it is probably not a quick job to translate:
it contains some definitions like RSS and I also included 8 screenshots which
add work for you.
So I am asking you about putting it in 3.5 branch but you must feel very at
ease to say No as I am myself an occasional translator and I know your work
is quite long and hard. There's no pressure, if some teams think they can
work on it for 3.5.6 mid January then it'll be great, if not, well, the
manual has been missing for years and will wait a bit more!

Cheers,

Anne-Marie