List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: team websites
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-11-07 0:00:50

[[ Adding kde-www to the CC since that's where some of the webfolk live. ]]

On Tuesday 07 November 2006 01:05, Heiko Evermann wrote:
> Sorry for asking these basic questions. I have searched the archives, but
> without success.
>
> We haven't updated our team website (nds.i18n.kde.org) for quite some time.
> In the last updates I made were when we were still using cvs.
>
> * Where can I find a guide to using svn for the team wegsites?

Assuming you know how to use SVN, there is documentation at
http://www.kde.org/media/readme.php for the PHP framework that is used by
most of the KDE sites.

> * Am I right that http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/areas/l10n/teams/nds/ is
> the place for our team websites and that (like in cvs times) I have to
> commit files there and a background job then copies them from there to the
> server? Does that mean that KDE source code and team websites are now on
> the same server?

Probably - but I've never thought about how i18n teams deal with websites.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot