List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kbabel degenerating
From:       Erik =?utf-8?q?Kj=C3=A6r_Pedersen?= <erik () math ! binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2006-10-31 12:50:30

The version that came out with 3.5.5 has lost the diff function, it still does
not count correctly. The diff function is serious, I can not use it. I
suppose there is no maintainer and I am not a programmer. It does not bode
well for translation in the future if we can not count on the main tool. I
downgraded to 3.5.3 that still works reasonably. 3.5.4 did not work for me at
all, I have forgotten what the problem was.

Erik