List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Digikam and DigiKamImagePlugins: i18n frozen
From:       Oliver_Dörr <oliver () doerr-privat ! de>
Date:       2006-10-17 10:42:09

F.J.Cruz wrote:
> El Domingo, 15 de Octubre de 2006 23:54, Oliver Dörr escribió:
>
>> Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>>
>>> A Diumenge 15 Octubre 2006 23:14, vŕreu escriure:

>>> And the branch (trunk or stable) we have to translate is?
>>>
>>> And the last day we have to check in the translations is?
>>>
>> I don't know the last day, but the brunch is trunk
>>
>> Oliver
>>
>> PS: German is complete translated and ready for proof reading ;-)
>>

> I'm talking about trunk branch. About the last day, I think it's October 15th,
> in any way, I follow instructions from Gilles Caullier (main coordinator) for
> release the 0.9.0-Beta3 version.

I don't believe that October, 15th is the last day for checking in
translations. As far as i understood the release plan it was the last
day for checkin for beta 3. For us translators this would mean that it
is the 1st day of the string freeze.

Could you ask Gilles for clarification? I have only his "official" mail
address where all the Spam arrives.

Thanks
Oliver