List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to mass rename .po files?
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-16 19:06:45

On Monday 16 October 2006 20:56, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> So should there be a similar entry for renamed PO files? And one should ask
> sysadmins (with the full l10n checkout constraint = true) to do the mass
> renaming?

It's ok to say that renaming and merging are similar, since they are, there's a script for each.
I disagree that this is a job for sysadmin though, half of the sysadmins don't have a full l10n checkout,
and there are other people who do have one and who can do this (e.g. I remember Nicolas Goutte
doing it sometimes).
Actually I plan on doing it again, since not too many people step up for using my scripts... ;)
I'll update my l10n checkout now and will start with yours then.