List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    regionals group at aKademy 2006
From:       Giovanni Venturi <jumpyj () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2006-10-14 11:15:44

Hello all of you,
I'm Giovanni. I'm with KDE from 2002 and I'm mainly an Italian KDE translator,
but sometimes I fixed some KDE bug and "recently" I started managing and
self-hosting the KDE Italia website (www.kde-it.org) .
At the aKademy 2006 in Dublin I had a BoF on KDE regionals group with other
people involved in the regional group, kde promo and website mainteiner. Of
course we were few people respect to all the KDE regional websites.
Thanks to Claire, the wiki page was reorganized and now there is the report
about the BoF [1]. I'd like to receive a small feedback from all of you,
specially from France group that give me the starting suggestion for the
website style.
After you read the BoF report we can open a small discussion if you need.
Bye,
Giovanni

[1] http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=regional+groups+%40+aKademy+2006

--
A KDE Italian translator and KSniffer core developer
Slackware GNU/Linux current version - kernel 2.6.17.13