Oh, and.... On Thursday 21 September 2006 23:42, Martin Ellis wrote: > Should just be a case of removing "Layout Simples.kwd" from the > tag, and svn up in clean, and re-pack. The pt_BR team address given on the webpage http://i18n.kde.org/teams/infos.php?teamcode=pt_BR is kde-i18n-pt_br@mail.kde.org, but that address fails with the following bounce message: MAILER-DAEMON@ktown.kde.org wrote: > Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ktown.kde.org. > I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following > addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it > didn't work out. > > : > Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1) Might want to check that one? Cheers Martin