List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: pt_BR broken in 1.6 RC1
From:       Martin Ellis <martin.ellis () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-09-21 22:42:08

Hi,

[ Sorry for breaking threading.  I didn't get the original ]

> On Wednesday 20 September 2006 15:28,  Cyrille Berger wrote:
> > I have tag 1.6 RC1, yesterday, but the pt_BR translation doesn't
> > build :
> > Making all in kword
> > make[4]: Entering directory
> > `/home/cyrille/tmp/koffice-l10n-pt_BR-1.5.92/docs/koffice/kword'
> > make[4]: *** No rule to make target `Layout', needed by
> `index.cache.bz2'.
> > Stop.
> > can someone have a look at it and send me the patch so that I can
> > fix the translation ?

> I'm working on it.

What work is there to do?
This just looks like autotools barfing on files with spaces?

Should just be a case of removing "Layout Simples.kwd" from the tag,
and svn up in clean, and re-pack.
You can probably remove "error" while you're there too - goodness
knows how that got into subversion.   ;o)

Martin