List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Starting with docs.
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2006-09-05 15:00:40

On Tuesday 05 September 2006 10:04, mvillarino wrote:
> Hi again,
> I'm planning to start with the documentation for the galician language
> team. I've read the thread entitled "About translating documents (from
> scratch)", dated 2006-08-01, and I still have some doubts:
> Concerning kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/$LANG, we need to create those
> files. Should we do it on the 3.5 branch or trunk?
> Is there documentation for trunk, or should we start with branches/stable ?

A short and simple solution would to use the stable branch only
( branches/KDE/3.5 and branches/stable ) if this is not a problem for your
team.

As for trunk, it is still hybrid between KDE4 and KDE 3.5.
You could  change the corresponding kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/$LANG
to get support in KDE4. You will nearly have to do it if you want to change
the documentation translations in trunk/l10n (even if the documentation is a
sort of unstable branch for KDE3).

As for pure documentation for KDE4, we have not reached that stage yet.

Have a nice day!