List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Lost translations due to chapter -> section change
From:       Sander Koning <sanderkoning () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-09-04 14:06:02

Hi,

In the Krita documentation, I have changed the former Scripting chapter to
become a section in the Development chapter. Hence, messages that once were in
krita_scripting.pot, are now in krita_developers-scripting.pot - meaning that
old translations are gone in the new file.

Since the messages have remained the same for almost 100% (some small typo
corrections and such, but nothing more), I'd like to get the translations back
for those teams that already translated the messages.

Of course, translators can copy the translations from the old .po files, I'd
rather have a different mechanism though... What's the best to do?

Cheers,
--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning -@- kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   http://www.kde.nl/