List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kbluetoothpairingwizard and kmobiletools
From:       Bram Schoenmakers <bramschoenmakers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-08-28 17:18:06

Op maandag 28 augustus 2006 16:35, schreef Yukiko Bando:

> #: kbluetoothpairingwizard.cpp:358
> msgid ""
> <b>%3 %4</b> "
>
> Is it always wrong or sometimes okay if the same placeholder is used more
> than once in a msgid?  I know there is such a string in kvpnc too...

Theoretically it doesn't have to be wrong to have more than one %4 in a
string, it will just show the replacing string twice.
But in this case it was wrong because 5 different arguments were passed along
this string (only to be found out when you take a look in the sourcecode).
This is fixed now.

> #: mainpart/kmobiletools_mainpart.cpp:593
> msgid ""
> "<br>KMobileTools will now close. You can restart it.</qt>"
>
> Maybe s/where/were ?

Fixed.

Kind regards,

--