Albert Astals Cid wrote: > A Diumenge 27 Agost 2006 18:39, Yukiko Bando va escriure: > > Hello, > > > > When I select "digiKam Handbook" from the digiKam Help menu, the Help > > Center says "There is no documentation available for > > /digikam/index.html" This is because the doc package is not installed > > on my system. > > If you built from sources its your problem ;-) No. > If you have packages from a distribution you should SHOUT the packager > to never package the docs and program separately or at least not make > the program depend on the docs. I don't know why but digikam-doc is not packaged... > > I think the message is misleading when it's just a handbook is not > > locally installed but available on the web. How about adding a link > > to http://docs.kde.org/ where users might be able to find more > > up-to-date documents? > > Well, i am not sure you want a more up to date document, imagine if you > read the documentation of digikam 0.9 explaining features that your > digikam 0.7 does not have, that would confuse me a lot. Sorry, I meant "more up-to-date in terms of translation" :) Yukiko