List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    A potentially misleading message in kdelibs/kio_help
From:       Yukiko Bando <ybando () k6 ! dion ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2006-08-27 16:39:17

Hello,

When I select "digiKam Handbook" from the digiKam Help menu, the Help
Center says "There is no documentation available for /digikam/index.html"
This is because the doc package is not installed on my system.

I think the message is misleading when it's just a handbook is not
locally installed but available on the web.  How about adding a link to
http://docs.kde.org/ where users might be able to find more up-to-date
documents?

Regards,
Yukiko