List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KTU problem
From:       "Renato Pavicic - Translator-shop.org" <renato () translator-shop ! org>
Date:       2006-08-24 5:58:18

Hi,

Firstly, I appologize for (probable) OT, but I don't know where to ask
questions about KTU.

I've tried to install KTU on Mandriva free 2006, KDE 3.2. On first try
to configure KTU I got message that sqlite3 is not found. OK, so I
dload sqlite and installed it. I guess. Cos I still got the sam
emessage durin KTU configure.

I tried both as user, and as root. After dload of sqlite, I saved it
to /home/user, then I followed the procedure that is mostly described:
-entered dir
-mkdir bld
-cd bld
-../configure
-make
-sudo make install

I've tested sqlite and it works.

Afterwards, I endered ktu dir, and got the error while running
./configure, from ktu-0.0.3 dir. Should I create bld dir as well, and
configure from it?

Sorry to bother here, but I've searched the web, and couldn't find
solutions for this particular problem. Nor I do know a place that is
best suited to place this question...

Thanks

--
Best regards,