List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [csb] translation
From:       "Michal Ostrowski" <ostrowski.michal () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-17 15:55:05

> Do not know if http://l10n.kde.org/docs/translation-howto/new-language.html is
> uptodate, but it says
>
> "When you start a new translation, you can be added to the language team page.
> Please contact Claudiu Costin to do so."
>
> Visit the page to know Claudiu mail.

Thank you for information, but I already did it yesturday :) Now I'm
waiting for his answer.

Instruction also says:

"When you are ready to send your first files, write a short email to
the kde-i18n-doc mailing list without attaching the files. Somebody
will answer that you can send him the files, so that he can process
them. This person will create a new directory for your language
(l10n/$LANG/). This person will also create subdirectories for PO
files (and, if already necessary, for documentation) and commit your
first translation to the KDE code via SVN)."

And little bit later later:

"After your language is in KDE SVN, you should probably ask the
kde-i18n-doc mailing list how to procede for being listed on the team
page (if you are not listed yet) and how to create a "component" for
your language in KDE Bugs, KDE's bug database."

So I as understand, somebody will take the file from me, make
repository and put this file. And we don't need to be listed now... Or
am I wrong?

> Albert

Michal