Op dinsdag 8 augustus 2006 00:04, schreef Jannick Kuhr: > Hello Tom, > > thank you for your efforts. I think the wiki covers the most important > points and is a very good base for a constructiv dialog :) > > Perhaps you could add one point: The sorting of the apps in Rosetta makes > it quite difficult for us to check the translations of our programs. > Especially since we have started to kick the leading K in the KDE apps more > and more. Personally I don't know every new playgound program that belongs > to KDE by its name ;-) My idea is to group the apps in Rosetta by projects, > so we could easily go through a list of KDE apps in Rosetta and look for > example for missing translations. > > Kind regards, Jannick Hi Jannick, I can not add this point to the wiki, as I think the Rosetta system will not know where the applications are coming from. For example KTU releases mainly on kde-apps. A packager grabs it from there and uses that version. They might not even know where the upstream develops. So I do understand your problem, but I can not see a workable solution at this moment. As soon as we have a contact person within Rosetta, we might ask him/her if there is a way to accomplish it. gr. Toma