Op maandag 7 augustus 2006 23:07, schreef Kevin Donnelly: > On Sunday 06 August 2006 15:49, Tom Albers wrote: > > It is available at the below wiki-address. I have not tried to make a > > list of all existing issues, but tried to make a list of key points and > > some solutions and ideas. When the dialog is setup, we can try to get > > more problems solved. > > I also think it is worth making another point made earlier, namely that the > layout of Rosetta leaves a lot to be desired. There needs to be greater > segmentation of the files. greater segmentation? what do you mean by that? Can you write a point in the style of the wiki so i can paste it in? toma