List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Creating extra stable branch for KDevelop 3.4 release
From:       Krzysztof Lichota <krzysiek () lichota ! net>
Date:       2006-08-07 8:35:04

Tom Albers napisaƂ(a):
> Hi Matt,
>
> The translation can currently take place on a maximum of two versions. You can
> not add a third version.
>
> Maybe some ugly hacks in /branches/stable could make it work, but as there is
> no maintainer of scripty, I think you are on your own setting that up.

There is also an option of adding translation branch somewhere else and
manually making templates periodically.
But this is last-resort option as a lot of tools are assuming only
"stable" and "trunk" (for example l10n.kde.org).

How about adding directory "kdevelop-3.4" to stable branch translations?

	Krzysztof Lichota