Op woensdag 12 juli 2006 10:14, schreef Vedran Ljubovic: > - make a diff to my local repository and investigate every single string to > see what exactly was done, because there is no way to be sure that Rosetta > translations are more complete from what I have > - for every useful string, make a copypaste to KBabel window Tha can be done easier in KBabel: make a 'raw' translation (tools->raw translation) in your own po-file, using the rosetta-file as auxillary file. KBabel then puts the translated strings from the rosetta-file in the untranslated (and fuzzy, if you like) spots of your own file, and mark them as fuzzy. After that you can continue translating the file, either by replacing/improving the strings from Rosetta or removing the fuzzy (Ctrl+U), depending on the quality of the Rosetta translation. You can also configure KBabel to automaticly search in the Rosetta-file, while translating your version of the po-file. KBabel will then show the Rosetta-translation in the lower richt corner of the application and you can copy-paste the Rosetta translation to the msgstr if you want to use it. Regards, Rinse