Saluton. Mi estas brazilano. Do mi parolas portugale kaj esperante. Cxu vi konas internacian lingvon? 2006/7/28, Natalie : > Hi, > > The next few weeks I'll be too busy to pester you with Bug Reports ;) > In less than two weeks I'll be moving house, there's still a lot to be > packed and lots to fix in the new house. > > I'll be back after the "perestroika" :) > > Natalie > > -- > Never send to know for whom the computer crashes; > it crashes for thee. > > James Geary - The Body Electric > > > >