List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translation database in KBabel (Was: Re: PO compendiums)
From:       Māris_Nartišs <maris.kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-23 18:26:18

Hi,

it may be a bit of offtopic, but for Latvian language we have created on-line
term database. This database is used as main term source for all OS
translation projects (OOo, Gnome, KDE, etc.). There is possibility to create
PO compendium with whole database content for rough translations, but I don't
know how production-ready it is.

Maybee some other team finds it also interesting.

Project's SF page: http://lvdict.sourceforge.net/
Working example: http://termini.laka.lv/

Maris.