List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Month names in libkdeedu
From:       Bram Schoenmakers <bramschoenmakers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-07-22 14:04:48

Op zaterdag 22 juli 2006 15:18, schreef Krzysztof Lichota:

Hi,

> I have noticed that in libkdeedu.po appeared 38 strings with names of
> months, days of week, etc.
> I am wondering, what are they for as there are already such strings in
> kdelibs.po, so they should be used. Having them in 2 places is not a
> good idea.
>
> Anyone knows something about this?
>
> 	Krzysztof Lichota

Almost 2 months ago I notified Jason Harris (KStars maintainer) about this, he
said that he would look if he could use KLocale instead. Seems this has not
happened yet.

So the only thing you can do at the moment is translate them.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)