Op vrijdag 21 juli 2006 13:49, schreef Krzysztof Lichota: > This means also the text in "About translation" box should not refer to > my team page as basically we are NOT translating this app, it is done by > someone in Rosetta, out of our control. Well, you could do that yourself, by editing the corresponding string in kdelibs.po in Rosetta :o) But in general, i think kde should seriously look into this problem: first linspire started with duplcated translations in IRMA, and now Ubuntu is doing it with Rosetta. Who's next? If we don't look out, there will be a lot of different versions of our translations in te future, all inconsitent with each other, and some, if not most, of the time of a poor quality. Regards, Rinse