List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: branches/KDE/3.5/kdesdk/kbabel
From:       Albert Astals Cid <tsdgeos () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2006-07-20 9:10:21

 --- Nick Shaforostoff <shafff@ukr.net> escribió:

> On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:25:38 +0300,
> <kde-i18n-doc-request@kde.org> wrote:
> > Oh well, I'm talking to walls I guess (what a
> surprise).
>
> I already answered, my answer was:
> "change in messages affect only credits dialog, not
> much loss, and its
> more than week before tagging occurs"

It's not about loss, it's about completeness, anyway
if it was not such a big change i'm sure you could
have waited for next release.

> i didn't change "blah blah blah" to "blah blah
> blah." in all messages
>
> it took <1 min for me to update kbabel Russian
> translation
>
> if its matter of principle, then tell me you havent
> used pirate window$ or
> just closed source program even for a minute

WTF, this is just a apples-orages comparison that
makes you sound so silly.

If we have rules, one has to follow them. If you want
to break them, you have to ask politely, not take the
straight way.

Albert