List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: branches/KDE/3.5/kdesdk/kbabel
From:       "Nick Shaforostoff" <shafff () ukr ! net>
Date:       2006-07-20 8:52:04

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:25:38 +0300, <kde-i18n-doc-request@kde.org> wrote:
> Oh well, I'm talking to walls I guess (what a surprise).

I already answered, my answer was:
"change in messages affect only credits dialog, not much loss, and its
more than week before tagging occurs"

i didn't change "blah blah blah" to "blah blah blah." in all messages

it took <1 min for me to update kbabel Russian translation

if its matter of principle, then tell me you havent used pirate window$ or
just closed source program even for a minute