List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KTorrent in string freeze for 2.0
From:       "Joris Guisson" <joris.guisson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-07-18 16:41:58

Hi,

As the subject says, KTorrent is now in string freeze for the final
2.0 release. I have updated the stable branch and stable translations
with the latest from trunk.

We're aiming for a release 2 and a half week from now during the
weekend of 5 and 6 august. I hope this suitable (we are in the middle
of the summer after all, and many people might be on holiday)

Happy translating

Joris,