Nicolas Goutte wrote: > On Tuesday 27 June 2006 15:33, Yukiko Bando wrote: > > Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > Am Dienstag, 27. Juni 2006 15:22 schrieb Yukiko Bando: > > > > Then what does it mean in front of "and"? > > If you do not double it, the space thereafter becomes the accelerator > and no "&" is displayed, which even worse. > > > > Ah, sorry. I misread that - and I bet I'm not the only one if all > > > translators before you simply discarded the problem :) > > > > No problem. Will the msgid be fixed soon? :) > > I am not sure that it needs fixing, even if using plain "and" would be > probably better. For you, just translate it as "and". It was already fixed. :) The "&&" was simply redundant in the string. Yukiko