List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KOffice 1.6 translations
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () cirulla ! net>
Date:       2006-07-14 13:43:38

On Monday 10 July 2006 14:16, Martin Ellis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> KOffice 1.5.2 was tagged last Friday.  I would 'red card' the Italian
> team for their after the deadline fixes, but only because I'm bitter that
> we didn't even qualify.... :o)

I'm sorry about that.

> Just to let you know that we plan to switch stable/l10n over to the
> KOffice 1.6 branch this week, since KOffice 1.5.2 was the last in the
> KOffice 1.5.x series.

I have read that KOffice 1.6 will not contain updates for all the
applications. Does this mean the package will contain only the changed
applications, or that other components will receive bug fixes only?

That is: if we update the KWord documentation for 1.6, will it be included?
(Italian documentation for KOffice is complete, but many images are missing,
and some proofreading would help).

> Note that 1.6 is still a moving target:
> Message freeze for this branch is scheduled for 1 September.
> Documentation freeze is scheduled for the 11 September.
>
> Cheers
> Martin

Ciao,
Luciano