Op vrijdag 14 juli 2006 00:43, schreef Jannick Kuhr: > > > So my personal impression is that you want to abuse the reputation of > > > the KDE project by placing links (adds?) in our programs to push your > > > proprietary translation tool. > > > > I don't see adding a link to Rosetta as abusing the reputation of KDE. > > Exactly that is your problem. > > I'm look forward to see more advertisement for other closed source products > in our software. Great. > > Good night, Jannick Maybe when you wake up, you can think this over again ;-) I found this message very unfriendly to be honest. I am willing to see if I can get a dialog going between all of you and the rosetta developers if you like that idea. I don't think adding a link will harm KDE more ( or less ) than an icon change of konquerors logo, changing the default homepage of konqueror or replacing the icon of the start menu with a SUSE or Red Hat icon. So, do you choose to see if we can make Rosetta better or shall we discard that idea to start with? Toma