On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 10:05:56AM +0300, Donatas G. wrote: > I think that is an important question, and Rosetta would do well to give > us a possibility to export just the new, Rosetta-improved translations > (or just the strings) somehow for the KDE translators to use (use as > compendiums, merge into the upstream, etc.). Would that be possible > technically? Like providing compendiums of changed strings and scripts > that would help the heads of the national translation teams to merge the > translations upstream or at least offer those as a choice for > translators of the programs? I'm told that's going to be added soon. Jonathan