List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Helper scripts/GUIs [Was: Rosetta for Edgy and KDE]
From:       Diego Iastrubni <elcuco () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-07-13 10:26:30

I have a Perl script which I used for generating a translation dictionary. It
looks inside a directory for PO files, and inside each one it seeks for
"correct single words" and makes a multi-hash of them. This creates the list
of all the translations available for the word XXX.

From this small example, you can understand that while this may work, it will
probably fail much more times. Specially since may of the words have several
meanings on the target language: English is not very deterministic about the
meaning of the word.

Still, I will try this in the next month, as I have some exams to take right
now.
ביום חמישי, 13 ביולי 2006, 13:16,  כתב על ידי Kevin Donnelly:

--
diego, kde-il translation team