List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Rosetta for Edgy and KDE [Was: Rosetta for Kubuntu Dapper and KDE]
From:       IIP <ivanpetrouchtchak () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-07-10 19:14:26

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/kubuntu-launchpad-integration

> Adding a menu item to the Help menu isn't
> enforcement, but it is
> intended to lower the barrier to entry for
> translators, just like
> Rosetta itself.
>
> Jonathan

I'd prefer if Kubuntu directed potential KDE
translators to appropriate KDE translation teams,
rather then divert them to the parallel translation
tool - launchpad. I am sure most translation teams
would wellcome new volunteers.

Ivan Petrouchtchak