Am Dienstag, 27. Juni 2006 02:01 schrieb Thiago Macieira: > But I still hold my position that a full backport is risky, unless you get > someone to review the entire thing. Having two versions out there will create a support mess. And the only risk you create in backporting "blindly" is creating a support mess. So I see it as the same and if the kopete developers want it and the translators and documentation writer do not oppose, I see more advantages in doing the backport officially. But yes, this should be discussed on kde-core-devel :) Greetings, Stephan