List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Where do kopete 0.12 translations com from?
From:       Bram Schoenmakers <bramschoenmakers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-06-26 14:36:27

Op maandag 26 juni 2006 14:24, schreef Matt Rogers:

Hi,

> Kopete 0.12.1 will not be in KDE 3.5.4. We've already asked. The powers
> that be said 'no'. There will be no translations for Kopete 0.12. Nobody
> did the work of setting them up. This situation will only change if
> somebody does the work to set them up so they can be translated.
> --
> Matt

Finally a satisfying answer (as in: it answers my question), thanks for that.
It's a shame this was never been set up, but I wonder what that involves.
Would that only be an adaption to Scripty to process the messages in the 0.12
branch? (more a question to all readers)

If there are no more complications, we could think of a language pack, where
we give the teams, say, a month the time to complete the translations and
ship it then.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers