List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Transition from KDE 3.x to KDE 4
From:       "=?ISO-8859-13?Q?M=E2ris_Narti=F0s?=" <maris.kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-26 8:55:37

Hello list!

As I'm not very closely following list, I have missed info about
translation migration to KDE 4. As I understand, KDE 4 will have
different .po format.

I want to know how easy will be migration from KDE 3.x translations to
4.x format?

And should I care about it - I mean - will there be many (any) strings
from 3.x series that will be still in KDE 4.0?

Maris.