List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kaffeine.pot
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2006-06-25 9:15:36

Op zondag 25 juni 2006 09:21, schreef Franklin:
> Hi all,
>
> Could anybody please tell me why I cannot find kaffeine.pot in
> branches/stable/l10n/templates?
> I can find it in trunk/l10n/templates/extragear-multimedia, but nothing in
> stable.  If I want to translate it, do I just need to work within trunk?
>
> Thanks for answering my question.
>
> Best Regards,
> Frank Weng

Hi,

It does not look like Kaffeine is branched at the moment:
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/stable/extragear/multimedia/

A lot of extragear / playground / kdereview apps do not use branches, but have
the main development in trunk, unless they indicate otherwise.

gr.

Toma

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]